Monday, February 4, 2013

Say NO! To Open-Mindedness. Not Just NO, But HELL NO!!!


No, I will NOT be open-minded about people who say women should have less rights than men. People who defend rapists might as well just get used to getting torn a new one if they spout that nonsense in my presence. No, you will NOT receive an "open minded" response.

No, I will NOT be open-minded about people who treat gays like they're second-class citizens.

The same goes for blacks, Hispanics, and every other race and creed. I will NOT be open-minded about Conservative race-baiting and dog-whistling. I will flat-out NOT tolerate anyone yapping about how they think President Obama is a Muslim or a Kenyan or any of that other nonsense. 

No, I will NOT be open-minded about global warming. Global warming won't be open-minded about letting humans get away with spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to help jeopardize my species' survival in the name of being nice.

I will NOT be open-minded about cutting welfare and leaving the poor to go hungry. We went through this shit before when we had millions of men who couldn't even qualify for military service during World War II because they were so malnourished. People DID die of starvation the last time we had a country without welfare. Over my dead body will that shit happen again.

I will be about as open-minded about gun control as Conservitards are. They can't tolerate moderate gun control laws, then I can't put up with their extremist bullshit, either.

And if the Tea Party shows up in my town, expect me to show up and give 'em hell.

I refuse to show these Conservative cretins civility. I refuse to let their bullshit go unassailed. I refuse to give these knuckle-draggers the common courtesies that they refuse to give the world around them. I will always go toe to toe, I will always stand my ground for a better America. I will always seek to undermine and subvert them, insult them, boycott their businesses, ruin their plans, and expose them for the hateful bigots that they are. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment